Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pilot G2 Limited Fine Point Black Gel Ink Pen, Retractable Gel Roller, Charcoal Metallic Barrel, 31154

Pilot G2 Limited Fine Point Black Gel Ink Pen, Retractable Gel Roller, Charcoal Metallic Barrel, 31154



Pilot G2 Limited Fine Point Black Gel Ink Pen, Retractable Gel Roller, Charcoal Metallic Barrel, 31154

Product By 0


Lowest Price : $7.90



Available From 14 Sellers



Technical Details


  • Dynamic Gel Ink Formula that's smooth writing and smear-proof
  • Sophisticated metallic color finishes on quality metal barrels
  • Metal clip provides rich detail, and contoured rubber grip for writing comfort
  • Retractable and refillable with G2 refills
  • Available in Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Gold Metal Barrels



Product Description


Enjoy the same writing perfection you know from America's #1 selling Gel Ink Pen (G2) in a new sophisticated metalic body with metal clip for rich detail. Retractable and refillable with G2 refills and with a rubber grip for writing comfort. Experience the dynamic gel ink formula that's smooth writing and smear proof. Available in Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Gold Metalic Barrels.





Similar Products





Customer Reviews


"Nice enough to be seen, not too nice to lose" 2010-02-15
By D. Anner
I actually purchased this as a little, but thoughtful stocking stuffer for my husband. My daughter was constantly stealing the pens we leave around the house and I was equally guilty. My husband is studying for his MBA and working full time, so he's sometimes forgetful, always busy and often in need of a pen. I wanted him to have a pen that was only his, and obviously so, but I hesitated buying him a $75.00 pen just yet for various reasons. I also decided a pen with no cap to lose might not look as nice, but would suit his lifestyle. He likes modern styling and fine point pens so for whatever small amount I paid, this pen was perfect. I was prepared to pay more like $30.00 for a pen, but it wasn't necessary- this one does not disappoint! The only thing that was "too bad," was that it's not packaged to be a gift, so if you want to present it as one, you have to break the plastic bubble and get creative. The pen has nice heft, feels good in the hand, is cushioned with possibly silicone and is cool to the touch as only metal can be. Love it.

"Save Your Money" 2010-02-05
By W. Scott Gibson
I've had a number of high end pens over the years, including silver and gold Cross, and invariably lose them. That hurts with a $100.00 pen. This was bought to replace the last expensive pen given to me and I love it. It looks very nice, is comfortable in my large hand, and writes well. I've had it a year and the finish is still in great shape. I actually came here looking for refills and decided to share this review. Anyone looking for more than a disposable that doesn't want to spring for a $100.00 life style statement should take a look at these. Besides, anyone looking at it or handling it will never know you spent $12.00 on it. More than one person commenting on it has been surprised when I told them where I got it and how much I paid.

"Hooked on Pilot G2 pens" 2009-09-19
By A. Altman (San Carlos, California United States)
I've used nothing but Cross pens for decades but I love the flow of the Pilot G2 pens and now it's all I use. This model is an upgrade over the standard one that cost $2 each, and I like it a lot. Good feel, good look. I wish Cross accepted G2 refills though!



All Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment