Thursday, February 18, 2010
Posted by
Ice Jaa
at
3:18 AM
Labels:
BICRNMP51 - Gel Intensity Metallic Roller Ball Pen Five-Color Pack Medium Point (BICRNMP51),
Metallic Pens
| BICRNMP51 - Gel Intensity Metallic Roller Ball Pen, Five-Color Pack, Medium Point (BICRNMP51) |
BICRNMP51 - Gel Intensity Metallic Roller Ball Pen, Five-Color Pack, Medium Point (BICRNMP51) Product By BIC Lowest Price : $3.99 Available From 1 Sellers |
Technical Details
- Ink Color(s) - Iridescent: Blue, Pink, Green, Gold and Silver
- Pocket Clip - Yes
- Point/Line Size - 0.8mm, Medium
- Type - Gel Roller Ball
- Quantity/Unit - 5-Pack
Product Description
Gel Intensity Metallic Roller Ball Pen, Five-Color Pack, Medium Point (BICRNMP51)
Similar Products
Customer Reviews
By Tarik2Nu
I've tried them all. Ink, gel, rollerball, every brand . . .
I think I'll be using these for quite a while.
All Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment