Friday, February 19, 2010
Posted by
Ice Jaa
at
8:28 AM
Labels:
Metallic Pens,
Pilot Dr. Grip Limited Fine Point Black Gel Ink Pen Retractable Rolling Ball Champagne Mauve Metallic Barrel 36273
| Pilot Dr. Grip Limited Fine Point Black Gel Ink Pen, Retractable Rolling Ball, Champagne Mauve Metallic Barrel, 36273 |
Pilot Dr. Grip Limited Fine Point Black Gel Ink Pen, Retractable Rolling Ball, Champagne Mauve Metallic Barrel, 36273 Product By 0 Lowest Price : $6.18 Available From 14 Sellers |
Technical Details
- Dynamic Gel Ink Formula that's smooth writing and smear-proof
- Commended for ease of use by the Arthritis Foundation
- Ergonomic cushion grip alleviates fatigue
- Retractable and refillable with G2 refills
- Available in Charcoal Gray, Ice Blue, Platinum and Champagne Mauve Metal Barrels
Product Description
Dynamic Gel Ink pen that's smooth writing and smear-proof in a luxurious painted metalic barrel with ergonomic cushion grip to alleviate writing fatigue. The pen is so comfortable, it has a commendation from the Arthritis Foundation for Ease-of-use. Retractable and refillable with G2 refills for added value. Available in Charcoal Gray, Ice Blue, Platinum & Champagne Mauve metal barrels, as well as a matching Mechanical Pencil.
Similar Products
Customer Reviews
By Flo (Philippines)
I was expecting the Dr. Grip line to have a consistently soft grip. This was not as soft as the Center of Gravity line under the same Pilot Dr. Grip brand. The Center of Gravity's grip is a lot softer and it conforms to your fingers. This was just regular rubber.
By Deborah A. Woehr (San Jose, CA USA)
One of my sisters-in-law recommended Dr. Grip to me about ten years ago when I told her about my carpal tunnel syndrome. This pen is neither too fat nor too skinny, which makes it great for writing book chapters in longhand. I own both the ball-point and the gel pen versions, and they work great.
What I like best about the gel pen is the quality of the ink. It doesn't skip while I'm writing, which has been a huge frustration with other gel pens. I also like the fact that I can find refills for these pens easily, both online and off, and at a reasonable price.
By veggirl1964 (Antelope, CA United States)
This pen is both easy and comfortable to hold. I have some arthritis in my hands, so I am very picky about that. It is also easy to write with. The gel is smooth with no skipping, and I can push down hard enough to write on carbon forms if needed.
All Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment